- Herbal Product
- Herbal Extract
- 30ml Twice a day. Children: 15 to 20ml Twice a day or as directed by the Heathcare Professonal
- Children, Men, Women, All
- 18 Months
- Store in a cool, dry & dark Place.
For thousands of years, ginger has been used for the treatment of innumerable ailments due to its powerful therapeutic and preventive effects. Here are some of its properties that make it a perfect natural remedy for ailments.
Ginger is commonly used to treat various types of stomach problems, including motion sickness, morning sickness, colic,upset stomach, gas, diarrhea,nausea caused by cancer treatment, nausea and vomiting after surgery, as well as loss of appetite. Other uses include pain relief from arthritis or muscle soreness, menstrual pain, upper respiratory tract infections, cough,and bronchitis.Ginger is also sometimes used for chest pain, low back pain,and stomach pain. Some people pour the fresh juice on their skin to treat burns. The oil made from ginger is sometimes applied to the skin to relieve pain.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5000 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
106/24, Kabir Marg, Aggarwal Farm, Mansarovar Jaipur Rajasthan India +918035928270